Saturday, May 28, 2011

CS Designs Challenge

This ATC was inspired by the Alphabet Challenge at CS Designs Challenge Blog http://doodleartifacts.blogspot.com/2011/05/cs-designs-surprise-weekly-challenge.html
My "A" is for Asian. The two smaller images are from a digital stamp set from CS Designs, "Asian Dominoes 1". I've had it for some time but, like a lot of things in my stash, haven't used. The geisha is from the SU set, Dream Gardens.
I'm planning on playing with my new CS Designs digistamps, "Little Babushkas", so stay tuned!

6 comments:

Ellis said...

This is great, I love to make asian style things! =) Thanks for the comment on my blog!
Hugs, Elenor

Chris Stern / CS Designs said...

Oh Kathleen, This is a wonderful piece. I'm so glad to see you still using my old pixel art / Asian dominoes. I've never thought of doing an ATC sideways, what a great idea.
:) Chris / CS Designs
http://www.cs-designs.blogspot.com/
http://www.doodlepieces.blogspot.com/

Sharon said...

Love this ATC!!! Great Asian theme - one of my favourite themes to work with too! Great to see another entry for the May CS Designs Challenges!

She's a Color Queen said...

This is wonderful!!! So glad you have joined us at CS Designs. I also have to compliment you on your blog header - that is so me and obviously you! I love it! Be sure to keep joing us at CS Designs.

MezzoKat said...

Thanks so much for your encouraging comments, ladies! Melissa, my header was customized by the owner of an Etsy shop, whose name I've lost. It is, indeed, me!

Hazel said...

So glad you have joined us on our weekly challenges,
H xx

Post a Comment