The top card was made for the October challenge on Art With No Boundaries http://artwithnoboundaries.blogspot.ca/
The images were made with the digital stamp "Haunting Apparition I, Psychosis" by CS Designs. The ghost bats are PSX, the sentiment from Inkadinkadoo. "Psychosis" was printed on coloured paper. I hope she likes the three different looks this gives her, I don't want to think of her reaction if she's not pleased!
The second card was entered in a challenge from a new Paper Craft Planet group, Graphic 45. http://www.papercraftplanet.com/group/graphics-45-fans The challenge is to make something using--surprise--paper from Graphic 45. The background uses double-sided card stock from Halloween in Wonderland. The witch and sentiment are from Inkadinkadoo, the houses are from SU Home is Where the Haunt is. The bats were made with the SU Itty Bitty Bat punch. I CASED Michelle Zindorf's wonderful tutorial #125, A Witchy Night. http://zindorf.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/2008/09/29/a-witchie-night-tutorial-125/ I used a house instead of trees.
Friday, October 26, 2012
Posted by MezzoKat
Sunday, October 07, 2012
Posted by MezzoKat
The first card was inspired by a Gina K tutorial http://stamptv.ning.com/video/versamark-resist-background
I didn't have the stamp, ink--except the Versamark used on the background--or the sentiment Gina K used on her card, but I enjoyed the challenge of finding substitutes. The flower stamp is a freebie from the British magazine, Craft Stamper, the sentiment is from the SU set, Wonderful Words. I've done Versamark backgrounds, but learned something new in Gina's tutorial; pigment ink can erase the Versamark! I used chalk, since the ink I was going to use, SU Creamy Caramel, is the Craft (pigment) version.
I used my House Mouse stamps for the next four cards. I just love these mischievous little mice!
The background on the Trick or Treat card is patterned paper, and I used SU Watercolor Wonder crayons with my SU Aqua Painter. The sentiment is from the Inkadinkado "All Hallow's Eve" set. The bats were made with the SU Itty Bitty Bat punch.
The leaves on the Flying by card were cut from a vellum page, the geese are PSX, the mice are HM, and I Cuttlebugged the strip of cs on the left of the card.
The third HM card was done for a layout challenge--stamps are HM, SU and PSX.
I used SU Fresh Fruit and House Mouse stamps on the last card. I hope Monica doesn't mind that I substituted a lime slice for her perfume atomizer. I'm sure she'll find something to do with the slice.